Things have been very quiet here for more than a brief period. NO doubt there is a number of issues influencing such outcomes. The rising cost of energy I suspect will be a major hurdle for us all forcing many to seriously re-think this hobby. I myself have not been uneffected and working commitments have also been a major cause for my lack of time spent here. I do however continue to keep and breed many Apisto species with recent spawns of A. bitaeniata (a happy mating with Kristina's male and one of my females), A. alacrina, A.cacatuoides 'orange-flash', A baenschi and A. masken. I also seem to have plenty of A.abacaxis and A. trifasciata with some species no longer breeding such as my A.gibbiceps, no doubt due to the maturity of these fish. The catfish are doing well, the L333s are comin' out of my ears and the red whiptail catfish have finally decided they're happy enough to produce off-spring albeit only a few. Times ahead will remain challenging and as result, I hope we all find ourselves appreciating our fish more than we did.

happy Chinese New Year

Hassles