Just an Egg

My new Pel taeniatus "Wouri"

I got these a few days ago as an early xmas present from my Lovely wife. They are a wild pair and have already taken to there new tank (55g) that holds 6 1" kribs from my last spawn also 2 gold nugget plecos and 6 zebra danios. I have a few DIY huts some coconuts cut in half with a hole drilled in it. Also some clay pot bottoms silicone together. Can't wait to add these to my spawned list
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_2006.jpg  

Wrigglers
    Nice fish, I have a soft spot for the P.Taeniatus.

Would love to get another pair of Kienke for my display tank.
    DWARF CICHLID LOVER, I Keep and breed apistogrammas, and have a 4x2x18 display tank which houses big discus fish, cardinal & rummynose tetras, german blue ram pair and a lone male pepp. b/n.

I have the following apisto species atm:

Algodon, Atahualapa, Agassizii, Baenschi"inka", Blue Steel,Borelli"opal", Cacatuoide"orange flash",,Elizabethae"red belly", Hoignei, Hongsloi"farb f2", Iniridae, Mendezi, Nijsseni, Panduro, Pebas"sp.morado", Trifasciata.

Just an Egg
    They have only been in my care for 15 days or so and they already have free swimmers Looks to be about 8 this spawn. They are excellent parents and are keeping the few other fish at bay. Hope for more on the next spawning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1507.jpg