Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi, I'm New Here!
    Try Crystal Palace in Five Dock and also there is a small place on parramatta rd in Petersham, Marlon has nice fish but you cant choose.

Wrigglers
    Thanks to all for the info. I got to Slippery Little Suckers to check them out. It was a clean set up with some quality fish. Apparently been in store for a while so as always the best picks probably already been had.
    I also caught up with Marlon late yesterday, very welcoming. They kindly invited my wife and I to there home to check out his private collection. He's quite happy to order me some different stuff in. He has some great fish. I loved the Albino White Scorpion.
    I stopped off at Wetherill Park Aquarium also but wasn't impressed. Not as clean a set up as I would have liked. Smelt funky and needed a good clean and water change.
    I didn't make it to Jms in Carlingford for a look as was to late in the day.
    Thanks to all for the info, pm's etc. I'll check all recent info out on the net also.
    I just landed back in Perth. Thanks Sydney!

Merry Xmas to all! : )

Cheers

Tiny Fry
    Did you end up purchasing any fish?

Free Swimmer
    How about marlons fish their massive,huh

Wrigglers
    HI iro11a,
    I saw a lot yesterday, some impressive stuff. Flew out at 7am Today, then stuck on the ground for 4 hours in Perth in a lightning storm (ground crew could'nt work-unsafe) about 80m from where we finally got off! All shut in Sydney by time home, so will email tonight and see what happens. I saw a breeding pair that was ok, not really what I'm after so will try and negotiate a good deal as was a bit pricey? Otherwise I'm keen to investigate some German stuff via Marlon and will definitely watch S.L.S and Marlons new year stocks, amongst others. I saw some awsome single fish but really chasing some potential pairs. I'll let you know how I go,

Cheers

Hey Swifto,

Yes mate, some beautiful, healthy, big fish!

Have a great night,

Cheers

Medium Discus
    thanks for the kind words guys.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    <Advisor Edit - Link Removed, Banned Commercial Entity>

These guys had heaps of discus.