Just an Egg

Young Blue Turk,Critique

Please comment on my young Blue Turk
    Cheers,G
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails red_spotted_green_and_l_333_s_003.jpg  
    PARROTS RULE ! They have more intelligence than YOU !
    Everybody has to beleive in something, I beleive i'll have another BEER !
    If you don't like it the way i tell it, then go get a pretend life because i live a real one !

Just an Egg
    Hers the pic sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails red_spotted_green_and_l_333_s_003_139.jpg   red_spotted_green_and_l_333_s_003_139.jpg  
    If you don't like it the way i tell it, then go get a pretend life because i live a real one !

I don't think it is a blue Turk.

Just an Egg
    Thanks ivo, that was my suspicion, if some one could confirm this or is this fish too young yet ?
    Cheers,G

Medium Discus
    Its definitely not a turk, although it has some turk patterning in the head. I would say it is a turk cross. Probably with a leopard or rsg. Although the bars are feint it looks like 9 bars which would suggest leopard cross. Not a very good specimen. The colour is washed out, very pointy head, head to eye ratio not good, suggests stunting. Egg like shaped body, uneven pattern. Although not a quality fish it appears to be healthy

Just an Egg
    Thanks for that Boxter, The colours are better than the photo shows, i had suspicions this wasn't a Turk, the bars are alot darker at times.
    I am not very impressed with the retailer i bought this fish from as a Blue Turk, i will not be returning to that store ever again !
    Thanks for the comment on the fishes condition, i do take pride in caring and feeding of my animals.
    These were my first tester Discus, and now thank you Boxter i know excactly what to look for when i buy next week for my future breeders.
    Cheers, Scotty