Hi, I'm New Here!

Where's best to purchase my plants?

Can someone point me in the right direction of where the best place to order plants from would be? (in the US preferably)

Also, what are some of the "easier" plants to grow in the aquarium and what plants would you reccommend?

I'm new to this so now i'm curious as well...if I have a planted aquarium, i'll need a co2 thingy, right? How do they work and are there any other methods of keeping plants?

go the fast growers, hydrophila difformis, hydrophilla strictica, are both very good very easy to grow, as are any of the mosses and java fern, bolbitis can be nice if it likes your tank, as can ludwiga, Val in any form is also a great choice and you cant beat anubias

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Thanks! I appreciate the information.

I can't say who but l find online is better, zero snails or algae worries. As far as plants go, Google is your friend (and us) amazon swords, most cypts, java ferns and val are all easy to grow. most online stores give a good description of how easy or difficult the plant is to grow.
    CO2 may be good for most plants but if your just learning best to avoid for now, and costs a bit to setup.