Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free Swimmer
    While I am personally not a fan of the rocketeer styles, I ceratinly can see plenty there to lust after

Some may not think them "great", but I'd certainly be thrilled to own 'em!

I believe Adrian (Exotic Aquatic) regularly orders from Lucky Tropical so if you are after less than 5 boxes he is the man to ask about availability and pricing.

Cheers,
    Scott

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    I agree that there are some nice fish too. I was simply pointing out the grossly deformed ones.
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

+1 for the tiger Turks giant Turks and eruptions. Everyone here knows my thoughts on " non - classic " type fish but size and quality of those Turks and spotted's is right up there.

Agree illusion, some nice fish amongst them.

This threads a nightmare to load on the ipad and iphone. I start it and then go and make a coffee.

Just an Egg
    If that place was in Victoria, I'd report them to the authorities. Really gets me angry seeing how some animal 'breeders' abuse their stock by intentionally creating these hideous malformations. Goldfish, discus, dogs, the lot, makes me very sad.

Sorry but they're horrible! They're called DISCUS for a reason. Bad shapes here. Almost looks cruel to breed them like that.
    Can't be good for the fish to have the base of its tail so close to its mouth.