Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just an Egg
    I got a aqua clear 50 gallon and its just 4 rams and a betta so idk how he got that wound , they looked the same since I added the stuff for the fungus it has been 4 days and no I havent tested for nitrite and ammonia Im going to buy test kit

Medium Discus
    this always makes me sad to see. If it were me i would put those fish down so they don't have to live a miserable existence. They are in such poor condition in my opinion that they are past medicating. The rugged fins are the tell all in my opinion. You have a bacterial problem. The best cure would be promethasyl and raise the ph to 6.5 with some kh buffer. Get a book and learn how to keep discus

Just an Egg
    So there is relly nothing for me to do? They where fine for 4 months and I just woke up to this. Should I buff the ph to 6.5?but isn't that harmful to them?

Medium Discus
    TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FISH AND TELL ME WHAT IS MORE HARMFULL TO THEM. YOU ARE GIVING THEM AN EXTENDED DEATH SENTANCE

Just an Egg
    All right

Medium Discus
    have a look at my website there is information on there for good water for your fish. Im happy to help but you need to listen

Just an Egg
    Btw I have bogwood in the tank should I just take it out because I think that's why the ph is so slow?

Medium Discus
    no leave the wood. Get kh buffer and add 2 tea spoons

Just an Egg
    I have a thing called ph up .. But it makes the ph go up it that the same thing ?

Medium Discus
    i would rather you use some kh buffer. You can use ph up in the mean time. Also do a big water change. I mean like 70%