Hi, I'm New Here!

Where To Get Prazi Tabs In Sydney?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering where in Sydney to get Praziquantal tablets. I have been to a few shops but no one seems to have them.

Does anyone know a store that has them or am I better off getting them online?

Cheers
    Dave

Online cheaper and no wasting your time driving all over the state

Just an Egg

proper medication

Hi ! why looking for prazi ,fish sick?any photo cos medicate with wrong med might get worse,you don't want your fish laying on the side isn't it?(sorry didn't realise that you are Mr doctor)

Wrigglers

Re: proper medication

Quote Originally Posted by HUN
    Hi ! why looking for prazi ,fish sick?any photo cos medicate with wrong med might get worse,you don't want your fish laying on the side isn't it?(sorry didn't realise that you are Mr doctor)
    Thats a very condescending remark!
    After reading some of your other posts I dont think the original poster needs to hear advise from someone with what looks to be limited experience as it is.

Since deside that breed some fish to help to run this hobby, try to contact backhome guy that breed some of this species ,after skype with him have some simple thing i might share here.adcording to him , he have" show "fish and "breeding "fish.
    1) i keep my discus (plan to breed)in display tank is a mistake , water in display tank (big capacity )so every 25%WC i will see my discus pair seem like counting each other , after a day they stop doing that ,they need flesh water. mean low amonia low kh water.
    2)in breeding tank they have less disturdpling by other fish and by me( cleaning the tank).
    3)breeding age ,1 year of age to start is best, 2-3years is too old for domestic stain . As a breeder he concern about sucessful rate and quality so he don't care about natural pair up , he will try to alot more technic to kick start the fish , after they start you can breed them maybe back to the display tank haha

Wrigglers

Re: Where To Get Prazi Tabs In Sydney?

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    Hi Guys,

I was wondering where in Sydney to get Praziquantal tablets. I have been to a few shops but no one seems to have them.

Does anyone know a store that has them or am I better off getting them online?

Cheers
    Dave
    Hey Dave, we have Prazi in stock 95% of the time.

Generally, only Discus Specalists will have it in stock. Everyone else uses Trichlorofon.

Kind regards,
    George
    Slippery Little Suckers
    632 Anzac Pde
    Kingsford NSW 2032
    Ph: 02 93155288
    Fx: 02 93155388
    http://www.slipperylittlesuckers.com
    Closed Wednesday's
    Part of the Aquariums Australia Pty Ltd group.
    Disclaimer: We attempt to provide gender and species as required, however we can not guarantee gender, genetics or species.

Medium Discus
    good on you George!
    OP: i hear SLS is well worth the trip either way!

The banner on the top of this forum is also great for online sales for meds, cheap and fast delivery! Ask a site advisor via PM first to be sure your getting the right med for the right ailment.

Good Luck, wishing your fish a speedy recovery!

Regards,
    EA

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Thanks for your replies guys.

I got some.

Cheers Dave