Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi, I'm New Here!

rules on fish dying

hi all wondering wat ppl have 2 say about decent sydney sellers all feedbak will b greatly appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0780_180.jpg   img_0780_180.jpg  
    penang eruption

basic code of conduct is if you dont have something constructive or atleast nice to say then DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

the fish industry is shrinking week by week and the powers that be are almost of the mind set that anything not native that can survive in any part of australia should not be allowed into the country.

If you have problems please ask for help.

If you've had a good experience with a seller please let us all know.

If you have a bad experience with a seller try and sort it out between the two of you, explore your consumer rights, try and talk it over to reach a reasonable solution.

with that said i've personally had VERY GOOD experiences with

Trans aquarium canley vale
    St George aquarium Kograh
    Slippery little suckers Kingsford
    Lams aquarium Paramatta
    Fishrock aquarium
    St marys aquarium
    Oceanarium aquarium st marys
    West side aquarium st marys
    Strictly Aquariums ryde
    and the 2 old Strictly aquariums shops at
    Beverly hills and Blacktown
    now under new independent management

Hi, I'm New Here!

no1 Discus seller in sydney

have 2 say thanku,have had a very bad experience with a seller,and yes trans have allways stood by me
    penang eruption

As per what Illusn stated... Ditto

Kyren2005... you have posted the same thing no less than 10 times, obviously you have an issue with the seller, or think you have an issue with the seller, however, keep it between yourself, and them, and leave your dirty laundry off the forums.

This should also be a timely reminder that there are laws that cover statements made on forums like this, and legal action can be taken if you slander another party. Regardless what you think, or who you think is in the wrong, legal matters don't come cheaply, and in the big picture there is no winner, it costs all parties involved.

Hi, I'm New Here!

yeah

mayb u need 2 read what ive written,what is wrong with trying 2 find a place where a person can get decent fish?sure there is more than 1 person who has good and bad stories,and as 4 u say im bagging a seller i praised trans aquariums,so whos payen who
    penang eruption

kyren2005, consider this your first and last warning.

Continue on with your mindless rants and crying foul and you will be banned from using this forum.

What you have written, and has been removed is slanderous, by trying to be smart and just saying the suburb a business is from is still classed as identifying them.

Nobody pays me squat for running this site, and Trans have never done anything for the site either so you can stop the blatant promotion of a non sponsor business effective immediately

Kapish?

Here is a hint as well... the quickest way to get yourself booted is making a comment such as...

so whos payen who
    Yes, I promote the business I own, and have invited several others to advertise on here, other than that I provide this site because it is something I want to do, and a hobby/pastime I enjoy.

I dont get a cent from anyone, and yes, payment has been offered, but that is not what this is about....

Hi, I'm New Here!

grow up!

pls then stick ur site where it fits its a 1sided say only what u want crap,A forum is a place where ppl can share there good a nd bad stories,trueor is it say only wat u want
    penang eruption

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.... Ciao...

Wrigglers
    not trying to hijack the thread but which one of those st mary's shops are closer to your house jothy? Might swing by one of them on the way to your place..

Or which one's the best out of the 3? any of them got eartheaters atm? lol
    *Disclaimer:
    If you hav'ent relised by now i can't spell for $H!T