Thread: dead discus

Hi, I'm New Here!

dead discus

have owned didscus for around 12yrs,yes the y get sik,but touch wood neva lost 1,have sum nice discus in a plant 6x2x2 with sump,mine n my wife bday was getting close so decides on a new baby,a seller in Sydney was said 2 b best so off we go,2 fish n $700 later were home,into quarantine they go mmm,1 has a big lump.........c photo,within 2 days oth a dead no signs of illness,water was purfect even double checked my test kits with another dealer,contacted seller only get lame excuses,any ideas any suggestions,has left us with a bad taste 4 sydney sellers what r the guidlines any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0800_119.jpg   img_0800_119.jpg  
    penang eruption

I'd only be guessing, but maybe a bacterial infection from overfeeding if it's small. As to what to do about the dealer, a phone call to consumer affairs or the nsw equivilant could point you in the right direction.

Hi, I'm New Here!

dead discus

it was a large of around 17cm white butterfly, have now rang both, b wary of sellers in <removed> ,very rude man
    penang eruption

Wrigglers
    Albinos quite often have that lump/dip in thier side so i'd be looking at something else

Hi, I'm New Here!

discus,

can cope with that,but the butterfly dying in 2days no signs of any illness,$700 is a lot 2 throw away,a little ole fashion courtesy goes along way
    penang eruption

kyren2005, I am fully aware that this was sorted out, and you are just trying to cause trouble. If you continue to do so you will not be welcome here.

There are 2 sides to everything, and it is funny how one minute the world owes you everything, then everything is fine, matter sorted out, then you start the daily posts trying to name and shame a 3rd party, who from what I know has done nothing wrong

Topic closed