Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREEDING PAIRS!

Medium Discus

BREEDING PAIRS!

First off an update on our original lovers we posted pics of last time, they are now sold pending pickup this weekend, however their fry will stay on and go on sale soon!

They are (female) super leopard [giant flora X ring]

and (Male) is a giant blue (giant flora X thickline turq.

Their fry (46):

growing FAST at around 3 weeks old!

Here is an identical pair with their wriglers (50-60 odd), this pair is for sale at $575 ($500 to DF members who quote their username this weekend only).

they are thick and healthy!

Here we have a SMP (super mandarin passion) female, Tiger pigeon male, and their free swimming 7 day old fry (30-40 of them). for sale at $595, or this weekend only in store for $520 to DF members only!

Ruby CHeckerboard (red) female, Straight line male, and their fertilized eggs (bred once before, ghost knife ate the fry, now relocated!!!)

Last but not least, ALSS (albino Leopard Snake Skin) male, ARSG (albino Red Spotted Green) female... posted photo with eggs before, unfortunately a peppermint bristlenose got them off the cone, however i suspect the male is a little young anyways as he only goes over the eggs when she bashes him enough times! eggs were dark orange though as you can see if you dig up that thread from a couple weeks back.
    Was asking $1000 for this rare pairing when they had eggs with them, however post pepp attack i will let them go at the sale this weekend for $790, alss/arsg alone were listed at $375-$395 each unpaired.

also have all the other sale items available including 3 small pepps for $30 ($10 each!!!) and mad savings across our range.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hiya Adrian,

Hold those 3 pepps for me, I will be in tomorrow morning to get some CRS and maybe some more fish.

Cheers

Medium Discus
    Done Trav! no worries we have heaps of pepps thanks to another top bloke like yourself.... you know who you are!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hey, what is that stuck to the side of the tank on the second picture?

Medium Discus
    K1 filter, search "moving bed filter" for more info. Stop by for a look/demo if your in the area, we sell the media as well.
    Totally recyclable, and super effective. Our store is all led green energy too, and the vast majority of our products are recyclable.

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic Aquatic
    K1 filter, search "moving bed filter" for more info. Stop by for a look/demo if your in the area, we sell the media as well.
    Totally recyclable, and super effective. Our store is all led green energy too, and the vast majority of our products are recyclable.
    Still looks awhile off being cycled by the looks of the pic. Brilliant stuff though once it is fully cycled. I used it for quite awhile and it just gets better and better, and being self cleaning has to be the best feature for sure.
    Have since found it easier to dump all water often and do away with filters all together.

They all look sick - better send them up to me for R&R!lol
    Cheers Kath

Medium Discus
    definitely cycled, fine fry pellet clouds water for a couple hours after a feed. Agree its great stuff, thanks.

FYI Everyone (back to the breeding pairs) the Albino pair (ARSG X ALSS) sold today during the sale, and is unfortunately no longer available.

Thanks to all who attended the sale! Was great to see all the familiar faces, along with meeting some new ones!

Whats left:

We are also now completely sold out of single ALSS and ARSG.

As far as Albinos go, only 2X Albino Cobalt (red through fins), and 2X Albino golden etc, etc throwback left (deep yellow, with white striation on the perimeter, and a solid yellow center).

We are down to only 1X super eruption (red base), 3 X High body ring gene, 2 X eruption leopard, 8 X curipera. All other forrest fish sold.

Lucky fish left:
    wild X's, 1X super leopard, a handful of assorted variety pigeons (tiger/mosaic/straightline/ruby/fineline), 4X high body blue diamond, 1X tiger turq,
    assorted small discus from $23+.
    Giant blue (apart from one with fry) all sold.

As im sure you can guess we are now selecting for our SEPTEMBER SHIPMENT!!!! Hold onto your hats, its going to be IMPRESSIVE, and we are aiming our choices to make this shipment more accessible than ever.

We will keep you all updated.

Much love,
    EA

Medium Discus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wild
    They all look sick - better send them up to me for R&R!lol
    HAHAHAHAHA thanks Kath, yes as you can see all our fish suffer so much they unfortunately end up breeding all over the shop!!! Must be a sign of stress? LOL

Larvae

nice

They are very nice fish thanks for the pics