Thread: WTB Geophagus .

WTB Geophagus .

Hi I am looking to buy any of the following preferably young to sub adult

Geophagus Pindare
    Geophagus Tocantins (variant 1 )
    Geoghagus Columbia Venezuela .

Regards Pat.

Wrigglers
    pat if you find any and theres any leftovers, i'll be interested in some too, sorry to hijack your post..
    *Disclaimer:
    If you hav'ent relised by now i can't spell for $H!T

If your after Tocantins and don't mind a trip out to penrith your welcome to have a Look at some of mine I have 9 adults from 18-25cm in total length I'm looking to move 4-5

if ur from melb, then i have adult breeding colonies of Geophagus Tocantins, Geo taps, and a few other south americans as well. shoot me a pm if interested

My post here has generated a lot of interested and I am truly sorry to HJ ur post Pat. So Mods please feel free to delete my post if you find it inappropriate .

I am only willing to part with a pr of each geo sp

Geo taps: both male and female have deep solid red from top lip all the way back to the back of head. male aprox 15cm give or take, female approx 12cm give or take

Geo Tocs 1, with very long extensions and brilliant gold colours. both male and female approx 16cm give or take.

Gold severums with 80% hatch rate of fry. female has a lot of red scribbles on her to. male approx 17cm, female approx 14cm give to take

Chocolate cichlids male 13cm, female 9cm. still a young pr that produce 100 fry or so. will produce larger batches as they get bigger and older

3 German bred blue rams. for those who do not believe they are Germans, will not be disappointed with quality. fry will be available within a month or so. they are just very hard to raise the fry

orange caps at 5-6cm
    rio brancos at 7-8cm
    both of the orange caps and rio brancos are starting to color up real nicely.

photos available via email or multimedia sms. As of moment I am unwilling to ship. unless there is more interested from interstate hobbyist

and for those rare flower horn keepers on this forum lol. I also have very high quality FH's for sale as well

located in melb

cheers Chris

all pms replied to

free bump