Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guppy' online

Larvae

Guppy' online

Hey guys

just wondering if anyone has ever had any bad dealings with gupys, iv bought stuff off them in the past and they have been quick and satisfactory, untill last week when i ordered some co2 gear and every thing else turned up bar the diffuser, i have attempted to contact them on every email they offer but still no reply???? any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers Justin
    THE DISCUS DISEASE SYMPTOMS SEEM TO BE SITTING IN FRONT OF TANK FOR HRS ON END!!!

REALLY WEIRD FOR AN ADDRENALIN JUNKY!!!

Wrigglers
    I personally have had a bad dealing with Guppy's. I bought an eheim classic cannisiter filter from them a few years ago which had no media apart from a couple of pads, even though the ad said it was 'complete and ready to use' and their service dealing with the problem was poor. Don't think I will be buying from there again.

Luke

I've dealt with him on several occassions without any real issues. Generally good communication and quick to deliver. He can be slow to respond at times because I think he sells a fair number of items, so I'd give him another shot by email.

If you continue to have troubles let me know because I know a member of another forum that may have alternate contact details for him..

Larvae
    thanks swampy wil have another crack
    THE DISCUS DISEASE SYMPTOMS SEEM TO BE SITTING IN FRONT OF TANK FOR HRS ON END!!!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi xrboy,

I was wondering if you had any luck with guppys?

I have had a similar issue recently where I ordered a few items from guppys( the first time I have used them ), one of the items did not arrive but I was still charged for it.

I have sent them a few emails since and I am still waiting for a result.

Please let me know if you have managed to get a response.

Cheers
    Dave

Larvae
    Hey Dave

So far have had nothing but excuses for a joke of a show, been told that first the item was definately sent no questions asked. then after replying well there was no room in the box for anything other than what came in it. i was told that they were out of stock and they sent a better one to replace it?? that one never showed up either, than was asked to supply my account details so they could refund my money!! well guess what nothing, tell you what if i was that smug with my clients i would be going broke.. Dont't know about you guys but im Happy to say i won't be dealing with or recomending these clowns to anyone. it's been nearly a month which to me is ridiculous.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi xr,

Sorry to hear you have not had any luck.

I was first told by guppys that 'Paypal' was supposed to give me a credit for the missing item as 'guppys' couldn't send it and guarantee it would 'arrive in one piece'.

I have since sent them a number of emails and am still waiting for a response.

This is the first time I have used these guys, and all it has done is leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I would definately not recommend these guys if people are hoping for any sort of customer service.

Dave

What you need to do is send them an email giving them 28 days to either come up with the product or give you a full refund and stating that after that time you will be going to the Police and having the charged with theft As that is what they they are doing stealing your hard earned money and not delivering on there part of the deal . You must give them 28 days notice though to sort out the issue . I have done this in the past with a different company and got this advice from the ombudsman and by a miracale the items turned up a week later .

Free Swimmer
    Hi all,hey if its a no show from guppy's,i recommend THE REEF SHOP they have delivered every time without fail.I order everything from them.

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by swifto
    Hi all,hey if its a no show from guppy's,i recommend THE REEF SHOP they have delivered every time without fail.I order everything from them.
    I agree. The Reef Shop is a good place to buy from. Everyone probably knows this already but 'Age of Aquariums' is another great place to buy from too. They have been a joy to purchase from and their customer service is second to none.

Luke