Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guppy' online

Free Swimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by JamezMan
    'Age of Aquariums' is another great place to buy from too. They have been a joy to purchase from and their customer service is second to none.

Luke
    I'll second that - Ben is always very helpful, goods are dispatched quickly and shipping is a flat $7.50.

Cheers,
    Scott

Sorry to hear about your bad experience mate. I think you've waited long enough, so I'd suggest contacting the Dept of Fair Trading. Let Guppy's know what you're doing prior to sending the complaint to see if he changes his tune, if not then go for it. I've never failed to get the desired outcome once they become involved.
    All the best

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Sorry to hear you've had a bad trot with Guppys. I, myself, cannot speak highly enough of them in terms of products, price, service and follow-up. Have spent many $1k's over the years ordering for myself and friends (to share cost of courier) and if there's ever been the slightest issue (faulty ballast or whatever) the replacement arrives the next day!

Ben at Age of Aquariums is also a favorite store of mine, it's usually cheaper for me to have them courier my order @ $7.50 (nationwide charge regardless of how much you buy I believe) than it is to drive there. Plus Ben will match ANY competitor's price you can show him!

Larvae
    Cheers guys will follow up on it, i have had good experiences with age of aquariums also as they i used to live up the road from them!! Deano is cool and always looks after my freight to warwick nowadays!!!
    THE DISCUS DISEASE SYMPTOMS SEEM TO BE SITTING IN FRONT OF TANK FOR HRS ON END!!!

REALLY WEIRD FOR AN ADDRENALIN JUNKY!!!

Wrigglers
    Hey guys, sorry if this is a tad off topic, but I was just wondering if you guys knew of a good online supplier for Hikari fish foods? I've been looking around at about a 1/2 a dozen of the more popular shops online and none have the hikari carnivore pellets that I'm after.

Thanks for your help

Cheers Kath

Wrigglers
    Yeah I saw that one thanks. I was after a smaller pack if possible.

Wrigglers
    APW
    Aquarium Products Wholesale
    On-Line Store. Sydney
    www.aquariumproductswholesale.com

Wrigglers
    Thanks APW.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi xr,

Have you had success?

All emails I have sent have still been ignored, it has been over a month since I have received any correspondence.

It looks like the next step will be informing the Dept. of Fair Trading.

Shame, some of their prices are good, but in this case you definately get what you pay for.