Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    333's are also known as gold/ yellow king tiger vs the 66 who are king tigers super golden 333's are a Very high grade the whiter ones are a lower grade. My 66's are pristine white with super finelines some people have thought they were juvinile 260's ( could have made a killing if I was super dodgy )

Picking juvinile 333 and 66 is a massive pita the color of both species ranges from white to yellow generally the 66 have longer tails bs body length and as I said are a black fish with fine white/yellowish lines where as the 333 is a white to gold fish with black lines but again it's all perspective.

Just hope the breeder knows what they have

Larvae
    Well from what I have read 333 live in caves and 66 only go into a cave to breed.. All my 66 are on wood
    L066
    Assorted small fish
    6x2x2 Aqua One

LOL will try and post some pics of my 66's, males cave and fan constantly (still no fry) females come in and out as the need takes them but time will tell.

sorry i cant get better photos the damn 377's and pep fry keep etting in the way and I\m not going to disturb a tank with an 11 cm male fanning his guts out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6601.jpg   6602.jpg   6603.jpg  

Just an Egg
    hello mate L066 there is only black and white type but L333 there is 2 type black and white and gold and black

to be honest yours dont look like L066 or L333 yours look like L129 by the sizeof them as they look like adult fsh but next to the shrimp they aint that big here is my male L333 gold type :

here is some shots of my group of L129

also L066 markings are alot finer lines hope this helps you out to me yours look like a group of L129 with mixed sex's