Just an Egg

Indian Almond Leaves available NOW in Aus

Hi All,

I'd like to introduce myself, myself is Caio and I am the new distributor of BettaWans's Indian Almond Leaves in Australia. We are supplying stores around Australia with professionally packaged Leaves so if you are an aquarium store, pet store or online retailer contact us and we can provide our wholesale pricelist.

Alternatively if your local store doesn't stock them yet you can buy them direct from us here: http://www.indianalmondleaves.com.au/where-to-buy/

All leaves are already in Australia ready to be shipped to you next week! No waiting for international postage, problems with customs etc. 100% guaranteed arrival fast.

We are happy to answer any questions so don't be afraid to ask.

We currently have small and large leaves available. All information available on the site.

Cheers

Caio

Just an Egg
    To make it easier to calculate dosage quantities we have also created an iphone application available on the itunes app store: http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/india...437411559?mt=8

The Indian Almond Leaves Doser assists you in calculating the right dosing of Indian Almond Leaves (IAL) for your freshwater aquarium.

This app also includes all the information you need to know about IAL and the techniques you can best use to dose your tank.

Distribution: The iTunes App Store

Price: Free

Good luck with the new venture

Just an Egg
    Hi All,

Sorry for not been around lately but we have been having murders with the weather but that is another story...

We now have an Australian distributor of our products. We would like to take this opportunity to welcome onboard Caio who is based in Sydney.

There are a couple of reasons why we have decided to set up a partnership with Caio the main one been our customers concerns with their parcels been stopped by AQIS...espicially after the problems we had over the new year...he himself has also been in the business of supplying Aquatic Goods for the past few years so has plenty of experience.

Another reason was that myself and Wan have always said that if there was ever any problems we would always send a replacement free of charge if the customer did not receive their parcel for whatever reason..so by setting up the partnership this saves us a lot of work preparing replacement leaves, the customer does not have to wait for the replacement order and also there are no worries of the replacement order been stopped by AQIS or not arriving for whatever reason

We have been shipping the leaves to Australia for over 3 years now and have some very good customers and have made some very good friends and myself and Wan are very grateful and we thankyou. We have tried to supply a quality product and tried to be as professional with our service as possible. There have been problems in the past and we have always tried to sort them problems out as quickly as possible but sometimes you cannot please everybody and we do apoligise for this.

We recently shipped quite a few leaves to Caio and they are now in Sydney..so there are no worries of the leaves been stopped by AQIS. Caio's prices are a little bit higher than ours but this is purely to cover his costs of shipping from us, cover the costs of internal shipping, setting up his website and covering the costs of his packaging and his leaflets explaining how to use the leaves...which I must say are very professional.

At present Caio is offering wholesale and retail and has both small 4"-7" and big 7" - 10"+, in the near future he will also be adding Grade C, Indian Almond T-bags and Betta Scoops and Betta Jars...as mentioned the leaves have already passed through AQIS so there are no worries on that issue and has they are already in Australia customers will only have to wait 3-4 days to receive the leaves rather than the 7 - 10 working days if you ordered from us and there should be no reason at all for the parcels to not turn up and have to be replaced.

Once again myself and Wan would like to thankyou all for your support and custom and look forward along with Caio to supplying you all quality Indian Almond Leaves and over Aquatic products over the years to come.

Regards
    Jeff & Wan

Just an Egg
    Hey guys.

Just letting you all know we just received a new shipment of leaves this week so all sizes and quantities are available again.

Please refer to the where to buy section on our website for locations to buy our leaves. There are several locations throughout Sydney and now in Melbourne as well. Alternatively orders can also be placed through our site for those whose stores do not locally stock them... yet!

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Caio
    Indian Almond Leaves
    www.indianalmondleaves.com.au

Wholesale Supplier of IAL around Australia

i recieved my order a few days ago and am very happy with the quality and service. they arrived super quick!

thanks very much caio
    my Flickr photo page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27593184@N05/
    my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mattzilla5000#p/u
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>><( (((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattzilla
    i recieved my order a few days ago and am very happy with the quality and service. they arrived super quick!

thanks very much caio
    Thanks for the feedback Matt. Always happy to help.
    Indian Almond Leaves
    www.indianalmondleaves.com.au

Wholesale Supplier of IAL around Australia

Medium Discus
    As a customer and friend of Caio I can say that both his product as service are unparalleled... We are very proud to work with him!