Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Medium Discus
    safe also has a micro dosage rate in comparrison, a single jar will last most people 6 months to a year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exotic Aquatic
    Will do on nearly everything posted above.

I dont see the value in prime, and prefer safe- however if i must stock it i will... just seems silly to stock a perishable liquid with a short halflife version of the same thing in a super long life powder form without the stench too!- and it doesnt dissipate from the water colum within a few hours of adding (like prime does).

HOWEVER your wish is my command if you must have it.
    ???

Prime is one of the leading water conditioners worldwide, and not everybody could be bothered mixing powders etc. Your claims regarding dissipation are also off the mark. Why is it that Prime outsells Safe at a ratio of over 250 to 1??? Personal beliefs or preferences should not enter into business practices in most cases, it usually leads to failure.

Also, claims of being in the cheapest in the country... be very, very careful as there are a lot of much bigger (and unscrupulous) players in this game who will crush your pricing if they so desire to. I know this for a fact. There has already been a few pricing wars in the recent past... guess what, nobody won other than having there supply cut from the official distributor or going out of business...

At the end of the day, please don't make promises you may not be able to keep

Free Swimmer
    will ea stock prime cheaper than $64 ,for 2ltr

Larvae
    I can get Prime 4L for $110
    but this is mates rates

Medium Discus
    Hi Rohan, please feel free to pm or email me any time mate, we can chat there more freely. You make some valid points and we will definitely take your opinion on board.

As for sales of prime you are certainly right, no one refutes that, i just offered an opinion on preferring safe, and in the same sentence agreed that i will of course stock prime if people want it. No one seems to push the product anymore since prime hit the market. Theres no mixing involved with safe either, just goes in your bucket/barrel etc.
    Perhaps the popularity of prime over safe has something to do with it not being stocked as widely or advertised or pushed by reps as it turns more of a profit in liquid form with the higher dose rate and lower shelf life? Just a theory? Either way I apologies if this caused you a problem. We are relatively new to the market place and are doing our best to keep everyone happy while learning on the job from our piers friends and clients about how to best serve the hobby.

As for price wars, im certainly not planing on starting one by ANY means. However as ALL my known major competitors offer a best price guarantee we would be stupid not to do the same.
    Sure our prices are the best we have seen from our major competitors, but within reason, we are not doing this to disturb the market, nor loose money. Our prices are public mate, have a look, their fair and although may be less, are within fair proximity of other online sellers.

Im sorry to have caused this reaction, or any undue stress or misunderstanding. We LOVE this hobby and are simply doing our best to join in while keeping everyone happy. We have no hard feelings toward any competitors, or individuals, theres simply no need nor cause.

Wishing you all well,
    EA.

Medium Discus
    Quote Originally Posted by swifto
    will ea stock prime cheaper than $64 ,for 2ltr
    THanks for your enquiry swifto! How are your fish doing?

Unfortunately i cant give any indication on pricing yet as we are still gathering info on demand before we make any orders.

I will let you know what our pricing will be like as soon as we know.

Thanks again,

Adrian.