Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolicious
    Thanks Swampy,
    Its funny you talk about breeding, These fish have been in the tank for only 2 days and they are already cleaning a nesting spot. I doubt the eggs will survive as this is a community tank. Even after I pulled all the driftwood out to remove the gravel once the wood was back in they continued to clean the same spot.
    It might be worth setting up a small breeding tank if that's the case. You'll have no trouble selling the fry - just keep me on top of the list

All the best.

Larvae
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy1972
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolicious
    Thanks Swampy,
    Its funny you talk about breeding, These fish have been in the tank for only 2 days and they are already cleaning a nesting spot. I doubt the eggs will survive as this is a community tank. Even after I pulled all the driftwood out to remove the gravel once the wood was back in they continued to clean the same spot.
    It might be worth setting up a small breeding tank if that's the case. You'll have no trouble selling the fry - just keep me on top of the list

All the best.
    +1

they are a very nice pair of fish . the only thing is the shape of the one with the most spots its face may be a little flat making the fish oval . but that is some thing that it maybe pulled up for. but i must say i would like them in my tank. they may get a bit more peppering if you keep them in a planted tank so beware.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Very nice... i bought 2 white buterfly from malasya... a wait look like yours discus...
    Sorry my english