Hi, I'm New Here!

I D and Critique

Hi, i just pick this guy/girl up last night and wouldnt have a clue what breed it is, i only got him.her because the price was right and he/she looked very lonely.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Those pics are way to big! here is a couple more alittle smaller
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_discus_2.jpg   rsz_discus.jpg  

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    To be honest mate there is no way I would have considered buying that fish.

Pattern is terrible, the eye is to big and the fins are in very poor condition IMO.

What is that patch near the tail? Can you get a better pic of it?
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

Blue Diamond Discus
    It looks to be a cross of ????? Maybe a white butterfly with something else I do hope you have it in qt and not in with your other fish. There seems to be some marks on this fish that I am not sure what they are (are they on the fish). I get the whole softy thing. It's not a glam but who cares some one has to love the not so glam fish. I think it is a male

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Thanks for your comments guys! Yeh i know he isn't the best quality discus but I didn't pay much for him I guess I am a sucker for a lonely discus hehehe, he is in a 4 foot tank on his own at the moment, I have treated Jim for worms so a few more weeks and I will get him a friend to play with. I will try and get a better shot of him soon!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    i just reread my post and no i have not name him jim, i posted from my iphone and hit the wrong button hahaha

the markings on him look like old wounds that have healed or could be sucker makrs form the 30 or more baby plecos he was in the tank with when i got him.