Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Wrigglers
    Those Marble Pidgeons are really really eye candy to look at.
    Also the best looking Tiger turks i seen to date.....i got some thinking to do.
    Rossco

Medium Discus
    Thanks Rossco!

We are really proud of our stock! We go through alot to ensure only the best of each shipment hits our sales rack.

Looking forward to helping you out, although mosaic marbles are becoming scarce now with all the excitement, so confirm numbers as soon as you can.

i ordered heaps of tigers so no worries there, the tiger size is also VERY good ( i think our supplier in Penang understated that one).

Regards,
    Adrian.

SnakeSkin Discus
    Those rocketerrs are horrible, just seems like a marketing ploy to sell off poorly shaped discus which will ruin the hard work put in by breeders.

On the other hand, your other stock looks very nice and if you were in Sydney I'd be paying you a visit for sure.

Keep it up the good work, but maybe focus on standard shaped discus .

Medium Discus
    Thanks for your opinion, like i said some love em some hate em! The young ones are more emphasised here is an adult:

they grow into themselves like awkward teens!!!

But as i said, im quite comfortable with people not liking them, just here to provide variety.

Thanks for the possitive words of encouragement.

Medium Discus
    Hi,
    I have been buying of Exotic Aquatic for over 4 years now and there discus have been 2nd to none in the past. It now looks like they have a even better range of discus now. I travel 4 hours to buy discus of these guys and have always been looked after with excellent friendly service and top quality fish. You interstate people should really consider buying discus of these guys because you will be very satisfied when you get your new discus in your tank.

cheers tim

Medium Discus
    Thanks Tim!!!!

That was really good of you mate!!!

I'm glad to hear Ravi has been treating you well, his a top guy and a great asset to the hobby.

Thank you again, I look forward to packing your order this weekend and thank you for your continued support.

We are all about return customers, your very appreciated, its responses like this that make this so much FUN!

Kindest Regards,
    Adrian@EA

Wrigglers
    excellent person to deal with, excellent services couldn't of been happier! keep up the good work adrian

Free Swimmer
    Hi Adrian,

Great to see online sales are keeping you busy. Hopefully not so busy that the plans for the have stalled. Any updates on when the more traditional shopfront will open?

I long to browse and dream

Cheers,
    Scott

Medium Discus
    Thanks for your kind words Jonathan, we really appreciate the positive feedback.

Hi Scott!
    No delays at all, infact PROGRESS! the shop leases are sorted, we will be opening in the second week of May some time! (in Carnegie).

I'll make it official when i know more

Just an Egg
    Very nice people to deal with, and very quick on their responses and service. I have only good things to say about these blokes who obviously know their fish.