Wrigglers

Agassizii Fire Red + Fry Pics

Hi all

Here are some pics of my agassizii fire red pair and there fry, which are approx 0.7mm and 20 days old. Brood size approx 20+

cheers apistoguy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails male_fire_red.jpg   agassizii_fire_red_fry.jpg   fire_red_fry.jpg  
    DWARF CICHLID LOVER, I Keep and breed apistogrammas, and have a 4x2x18 display tank which houses big discus fish, cardinal & rummynose tetras, german blue ram pair and a lone male pepp. b/n.

I have the following apisto species atm:

Algodon, Atahualapa, Agassizii, Baenschi"inka", Blue Steel,Borelli"opal", Cacatuoide"orange flash",,Elizabethae"red belly", Hoignei, Hongsloi"farb f2", Iniridae, Mendezi, Nijsseni, Panduro, Pebas"sp.morado", Trifasciata.

Larvae

buy some?

I love these aggies and they have been on my wish list for a couple of years now. would you be willing to sell some to a Victorian?

Beautiful fish (as always) AG..

I'm definately going to have to pay you a visit when I get back to NSW later in the year.

All the best with the brood

Wrigglers

Re: buy some?

Quote Originally Posted by syxx
    I love these aggies and they have been on my wish list for a couple of years now. would you be willing to sell some to a Victorian?
    Hi there

I would sell you some when they are ready, could do an airport to airport.

If your wanting them fairly soon , Pm me and ill put you in touch with a friend who may still have some and is in your state.

cheers Apistoguy
    DWARF CICHLID LOVER, I Keep and breed apistogrammas, and have a 4x2x18 display tank which houses big discus fish, cardinal & rummynose tetras, german blue ram pair and a lone male pepp. b/n.

Algodon, Atahualapa, Agassizii, Baenschi"inka", Blue Steel,Borelli"opal", Cacatuoide"orange flash",,Elizabethae"red belly", Hoignei, Hongsloi"farb f2", Iniridae, Mendezi, Nijsseni, Panduro, Pebas"sp.morado", Trifasciata.

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy1972
    Beautiful fish (as always) AG..

I'm definately going to have to pay you a visit when I get back to NSW later in the year.

All the best with the brood
    Hi Swampy

Thanks mate, your welcome to come over when you get back.

cheers Apistoguy

Larvae

thanks

Thanks, im actually going to be going on holidays for a while then moving to Queensland at the end of this year so maybe its better if i can get some from you when i get to Queensland?