Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    Guppies has them for $192. Plenty of other online stores have them for just over that.
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

Tiny Fry
    Nice. I paid 90 for my second hand 2217. She goes good a bit noisy though.

Tiny Fry
    My ancient 305 is the best. It was atleast 10 15 yrs old when I bought it. And had never been used, still had the original media in it to. got it free with a 2nd hand tank.

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyAdo
    Guppies has them for $192. Plenty of other online stores have them for just over that.
    guppies isnt the australian version btw, i was told this by some members over at al, and apparently its missing some things??!

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LEG-IT
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyAdo
    guppies isnt the australian version btw, i was told this by some members over at al, and apparently its missing some things??!
    I believe that they have all the bits now although i could be wrong. TheReefShop also has good deals usually.
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

SnakeSkin Discus
    Majority of Guppies products are grey imports so don't come with proper warranty cover - their eheim filters fall under last time I checked. They also do not come with taps which while can be purchased brings the total price up. I'd rather pay an extra $50 for a legitament import with taps and full guarantees on warranty.

I would not have paid any more then $100 either for that filter. I'd rather purchase a filter that has been running for two years then one that has been ran for a year and then stored for a year. It dries out the o - rings alot faster.