Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Larvae
    Hey I cant help the spelling its all the WERID hormones going around, fish changing sex, lesbians, threesomes! What do you expect?

hi all ,
    all this is happening in my display tank.

ive got a pair/ threesom at the moment. i have a definete male and female of about 11cm in size which paired off only 3 weeks ago. in the same tank i have a little pigeon which i think is a female and it measures 7cm and is near the bottom of the picking order.

just recently this little pigeon started getting VERY territorial and hanging around the pair but only stayed at the spawning end of the tank (where the ORIGIONAL pair lays) always ongard. the pair were alowed to come and go as they please but noone else and when they were at the spawning end the pigeon and them hung out togeather very closely. the female doesnt really like the little pigeon very much and will sometimes attack it. the pigeon will just give her a GOOD dose back and then it would be settled. however the male doesnt care about the pigeon.

i think they are a threesom but the little pigeon is not sexually mature yet.

David
    DF.com Resident Cool Guy