Larvae

Father moving EGGS

Ok I have a pair which have laid in a community tank, the eggs are due to hatch tomorrow morning but tonight I see the father moving the eggs. He is getting quite frustrated because they wont stick to the glass. I think he doe4snt like the other fish around

Tomorrow I will move them to their own tank, but I had to laugh. I only put this male back in the tank just over a week ago as he was trying to breed again whilst the first female he was with had young 12 days old. Within a couple of hours of being in the new tank he was shimmying at another female.

This must be my week, I have approx 18day old fry going well, now these two with fertile eggs (well they wont be fertile for much longer with him rolling them all over the place) plus my two new golden snakeskins (from kev) who are suppose to be both females, but lucky for me arent, laid last night.

Kaza that's fantastic. Spring is in the air ummmm no, hang on, it's autumn. Oh well 'Autumn is in the air'
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Medium Discus
    Thats great Karen Im happy for you considering you've got such a baby boom happening at your house hows about you throw a couple of your babies my way instead of the ones that are sick ha ha

Leanne