Just an Egg

Do you de worm as precaution

Do you recommend doing a worming treatment as precaution? If so how often and what kind of worming meds do you use?

Use the search here, there are loads of threads like this, loads of prior info
    Why me ?

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowman
    Use the search here, there are loads of threads like this, loads of prior info
    Hey Steve, not to sound like i am having a go or anything and i do know there is alot of prior info on the site from times when it was really a thriving site but some new questions and discussions is good for the site, and good for us that have been here awhile to learn some new opinions/techniques etc. Maybe we need to rewrite comments regarding stuff that has been posted a million times to help people coming into our hobby to enjoy it.

In relation to the original post. I myself dont treat for worms as a preventative. If i see signs of worms i will treat accordingly. I would be interested to hear other opinions on this though as i know people do treat monthly or 6 monthly as a preventative. Do they find the worms become resistant to the meds after awhile?

Thread started on the 8th November 2010

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21671

I gave my opinion here, easy to find, only 2 threads down same page
    Why me ?