Slightly fat belly and wont poo

Hi all i have a small leopard im growing out he stopped eating about 5 days ago .His belly is a little fatter then usual so yesterday i put him in a qt tank and put in some epsom salts 2tbs to 40ltrs.Its been over 24hrs and 2 100% water changes and he still hasnt done a poo.How long does it take for the epsom salts to work?
    Other then the fat belly he looks great nice high fins really good colour thats why i think he is backed up .

Medium Discus
    You are removing the Epsom salts with water changes, so it will not work.add back salts and no water change till he poos

Im replacing the epsom salts with each water change its just the tank doesnt have a filter so im trying to keep the water as clean as possible.

Medium Discus
    There is only 1fish. Don't worry about doing a water change for unto 36 hours. This fish will eventually die if we don't get it to eat and poo. After 36 hours if it still has not pood do a water change and double the amount of Epsom salts. It is also possible this fish has a heavy worm infestation. Have you de worked. Visit my website. www.marlonsdiscus.com.au for worm medication

Thanks Boxters I will wait for another day then and yes i have wormed my fish i did to about 3 months ago with lemvisole .Does the wormer you have do different worms then Big L as i have never used yours .