Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wrigglers

Re: Marlon's Discus in Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by bobgar
    The only people who have actual Quarantine Facilities are JMS Aquarium and Go Fish Aquarium.
    Thanks Bob for clarifying these facts.

In addition, SLS also has their own quarantine facility and fish in my store are exclusive to SLS from selected breeders in Sth East Asia.

I used to breed discus and supply stores over a decade ago, and SLS has been importing Discus for the past 8yrs+.

Drop in and have a chat with us anytime.

Kind regards,
    George
    Slippery Little Suckers
    632 Anzac Pde
    Kingsford NSW 2032
    Ph: 02 93155288
    Fx: 02 93155388
    http://www.slipperylittlesuckers.com
    Closed Wednesday's
    Part of the Aquariums Australia Pty Ltd group.
    Disclaimer: We attempt to provide gender and species as required, however we can not guarantee gender, genetics or species.

Select posts have been removed from this thread

Enough of the stirring and false claims

As per what George has said, SLS also has it's own approved QT facility, so that throws out the claim that there are only 2 QT facilities

If there isn't anything positive to say, don't say anything at all

I have better things to do with my day other than cleaning up posts that are only made to cause trouble

If a retailer/wholesaler is not up to scratch, word gets out pretty quickly, and we would rather deal with fact, not heresay

Medium Discus
    Exotic Aquatic are the proud EXCLUSIVE importers and distributors of Lucky Tropical discus from Penang Malaysia (home of the Penang Eruption).

We import our fish directly and solely through our own Aqis approved import and quarantine facility here in Melbourne.

My business partner Ravi has been importing fish from germany and asia for many years, and is well known in the industry for his quality control, knowledge base, and kind demeanor.

We work very hard to ensure only the best stock possible ever makes it to sales!

Regards,
    Adrian.
    co-director EA

This thread is now locked

As requested, importers etc from SYDNEY (and elsewhere) have identified themselves