Hi, I'm New Here!

These are my plecos

Hi i am new here and thought i would add some pics of my plecos.

I have 2 Gold spot plecos and 1 Gibbi, The Gibbi and the 1 of the Gold spots are around 12cm long and the other Gold spot is about 20cm long.

I think i may have stunted the big one as i have had him/her for over a year now from about 6cm but i had him/her in a 3 foot tank for most of the time untill i got my 6 foot tank. I did a water change every second day and feed them 1-2 a day. They now live in a 4foot display tank in my lounge room with the rest of my fish.

any comments are welcome.

Please excuse the blue rock, it was my first bit gravel i got for my first tank, i have tried pulling the rocks out but it take ages so when i am on holidays next i will put new gravel in without the blue stuff.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I came home last night to find my Gibbi floating at the top of the water level dead.....I had a massive PH crash, i was lucky that i only lost 1 fish in that tank....i am so gutted, that was favorite out of the plecos...

Its all fixed now, but my big gold spot isnt looking to flash, i will keep an eye on him and see if he gets any better.

Larvae

Nice fish and sorry to hear about the loss.