DiscusForums.com Back Online

Firstly... apologies for having the website offline for the past 5 days.

Over the weekend the server that this site was hosted on suffered a catastrophic hardware failure. Given that the site had been on the same server since 2004 a replacement of the same drive type was not available. We also had to wait till the drive unit of the failed server was sent to us so we could restore the websites on it.

We are now on a new, more powerful server, which should eliminate any downtime issues going forward.

As part of the upgrade for this site we were going to change servers, well, that has now been done.

Once again, apologies for the downtime.

You may find a few errors here and there, by all means, please let us know about them although over 500 images are still being loaded onto the server as I type this.

Also, some of the links to other sites that were on the same server do not work as those sites are still offline - they will be back in good time though.

A big welcome back from all of us!

Well done mate, thanks for brining it back as fast as you did.

Huge Thanks need to go to Pyrowolf in the U.S.

Without his help I would still be scratching my head... or be breaking things in an effort to bring things back.

Just a heads up.

We are still encountering a few issues, mainly to do with uploading images etc

Please be patient as we will get to these things in good time, we need to get a few other websites up and running before we get into all the little bits and pieces.

I apologise if this inconveniences anyone, there just isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done in one hit