Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi, I'm New Here!

Melbourne Discus seller

Hi Guys,

i am new to this forum, i have kept Discus before back in Malaysia ages ago when i was much younger, but recently this interest is coming back again. I'm in Melbourne, where are the good source to source for Discus here in Melbourne?

Thanks

Kevin

Free Swimmer
    Hey Dr k

Welcome to the forum
    Good to have you here

I think ILLUSN or Merrilyn, or anyone else but me could answer that.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi there. Sorry to necro an old topic. I'll caveat this by saying that I'm not an expert.

OAFI on Warrigal Rd in Oakleigh keeps some very nice discus and when I'm DTF I'll probably buy them from him.

Rayonne aquarium on Plenty Rd, Reservoir might also be worth a look.

I've had my best experiences with these 2 businesses at least when I was playing with the African cichlids.

Wrigglers
    Hit Rod Lewis up aka fishmania, he is located in brisbane but by far the best fish in oz IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by swampy1972
    Unfortunately the forum currently has no sponsors.

both Ravi at finland and Adrian at Exotic aquatic have some nice stock but oyu'll have to ask other melbournites as to ther stores.

Free Swimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSN
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy1972
    Unfortunately the forum currently has no sponsors.

both Ravi at finland and Adrian at Exotic aquatic have some nice stock but oyu'll have to ask other melbournites as to ther stores.
    Mak at OAFI has good fish at great prices, and 100s (1000s???) at around 7-10cm.

But if you are after great fish at great prices, then Adrian at Exotic Aquatic is the go. His range is not as extensive, nor does he have the numbers of OAFI, but every fish in his shop is A++++ and he also has quite a number of 15cm+ fish that I dream about.

Cheers,
    Scott

If your after Quality go and see Adrian At Exotic Aquatic you wont be dissapointed with the quality of his fish .

Medium Discus
    WOW! Thank you all so much for your compliments!!! In appeciation EA will extend our sale for one more week, and offer local Melbourne DF members 10% off all our livestock- no minimum purchases!! We will also offer you 10% off all drystock store wide for purchases over $100, and 15% off livestock over $500!!

While I'm at it, Curipera 2 for $735 ($367.50 each!!) massive reduction to clear stocks!

Large wild x any strain from the tank, including mystique red cover x, SS x, wild blue x, for $195!!!

Again thank you all so much for your support, we will continue to do our best to help grow the hobby with new and exciting blood lines.

Kindest regards,
    Ea

Blue Diamond Discus
    Agree Rod Lewis does have great fish, I have 3 very nice fish of his. I also have fish from Oakleigh Aquarium and Exotic Aquaria. If you are buying from Rod you will need to add the cost of freighting them down from Queensland. I go to mac at Oakleigh Aquarium ALL the time. He does have very nice fish and good prices but you can and will get sold stunted discus at full prices if you donlt know what you are looking for.If you want something different then Adrian at Exotic Aquaria is the place to go. My brother has the most STUNNING FISH from him. I got a Mandarin passion on the weekend from Adrian and she is a knockout. My suggestion is go and have a look at both these stores they are quite close to eachother and get on Rod Lewis website. Happy shopping I wish I was looking for a tank full of new discus