Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eheim 2217 Part List

Hey Guys,

Hoping someone can help, I'm after a part number and a eheim parts stockist, either in Melb or Online.

I'm after the additional length of the 16mm pipe and the double tap release.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be good.

Thanks

Rob

get onto www.aquatopia.com.au they are the official distributer for eheim in australia, all parts and part numbers are listed there

Thanks mate.

Actually mate, found that website earlier. But I have to be a retailer. Any other ideas?

Just an Egg
    Any LFS who stocks Eheim should be able to order in what you need from their wholesaler - all you need are the part numbers.

Wrigglers
    G'day, sorry to hijack your post, but I am in the hunt for some Eheim spare parts too, like taps etc, and I have looked around online without any luck. Does anyone know a good online supplier of these parts please?

Thanks alot.

Luke

Just an Egg
    I recently needed a part for my 2028, I got the part number of the instruction booklet and confirmed it from the Eheim website. I couldn't find any parts on the online stores so i just rang a LFS in Sydney and had them post it to me.

Wrigglers
    Ok thanks for the info Pheonix, I might give a LFS a ring and see if they have what I'm after.

Luke.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi,
    This online store stocks most parts for the 2217 & can order non-stock items.
    http://www.aquaticlifeaquariums.com....n-uk/d768.html

cheers

Wrigglers
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I called a LFS here in Brisbane to see if they stocked the taps that I was after for my 2217 and they priced me $160 for the 2 taps, which is way more than I was expecting and out of my price range. Has anyone ever run an Eheim Classic without taps with success before? Or does anyone know another place where I could buy the taps at a decent price?

Thanks.

Luke