Just an Egg

FS: Complete Custom 4ft Heritage Aquarium

Hi all,

Up forsale is my pride and joy setup which i no longer have the time to care for. The tank is currently running, and will leave it up and running for inspection, but majority of plants had been stripped away, only whats left are shown in pics below.

Specs:
    1. Custom 4ft stained Heritage Style cabinet and hood, in Excellent condition
    2. 4ft x 1.5ft x 2ft high 10mm Glass tank, in good condition with minor scratches.
    3. 300w Sera Heater
    4. Fluval 405 External Cannister, 1300 Litres/hr for aquarium up to 400L
    5. 2x 150w Metal Halide fixed under the hood, includes transformers and 5200K globes
    6. 6months old Full ADA substrate, over $600 worth. 3x 9lt Amazonia II Normal, 1.5x 9lt Amazonia II Powder, 1x 18lt Powersand Special L and various ADA powders.

Livestocks & Misc:
    1. 4 Large Rummy Nose, 5 Large Cardinals, 3 Large True SAE, 3 Blue Rams, 2 Croacking Blue Tetra
    2. 6-8pots worth of various Cryptocorynes
    3. 2x medium Anubias Coffeefolia on driftwood
    4. 1x medium Anubias nana

(1) Complete setup asking $590 (Preferable because the substrate are layered accordingly), Live stocks are free with complete setup
    (2) Setup without ADA substrate, $350
    (3) ADA substrate, $300

Inspection welcome Sydney NSW, please PM me for details. What is shown in pictures but not listed are not included.

Thanks
    meiji

Just an Egg
    I forgot to mention, the ADA substrate are 8cm deep for the front, 12cm deep for the rear. Substrate are in very good condition, does not leech tanin, does not cloud water, Very minimal disturbance to substrate system, majority of plants were taken out of the substrate lask weekends and now the water is almost pristine clear without the use of purigen.

thanks
    meiji

Just an Egg
    May consider trade in for Freedom Pezzaro glass table or Festool ETS random orbital

Just an Egg
    Hi,

thanks for those of you who have inquired about the setup, at this stage i still prefer to sell as a complete setup with ada substrate.

theres a few interested in the setup without substrate, so anyone wanting the substrate please let me know, i will split if i know both will be sold.

thanks
    KF

p.s Price Adjusted for a quick sale, complete setup with ADA subs but without livestock, was $590, NOW $499