Medium Discus

FS (Melb) Apistogramma

$30 a pair A. cacatuoides triple reds

$55 a pair A. trifasciata

$45 a pair A. juruensis

Just an Egg
    gday Hassles.
    Do you know if shipping would be available??....im in tassie so that presents another problem in terms of our stupid quarantine system!!
    Make sure you do your reading!
    I know its helped me!

Medium Discus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic
    gday Hassles.
    Do you know if shipping would be available??....im in tassie so that presents another problem in terms of our stupid quarantine system!!
    shipping ? of course, I have been to the airport twice this week as it is. Tasmania ? sorry, can't do Tasmania. The strict import laws pertaining to Tasmania are one of the reasons Tasmania has less disease and pests than we do on the mainland and thats great. Getting some Apistos to you is definately possible but.... its gonna require some mucking around. Best of you call me

0449-724-743

we'll have to arrange for Bayfish to quarantine my fish, & supply your LFS most probably IF possible. However if we succedd with this concept I would suggest arranging as many species as you can.

Have you tried hassling, I mean really hassling you LFS to speak with Bayfish and see what they've got ? they seem to be getting a 'few' apistos in on a regular basis at present. This is where "most" of mine come from.

take care

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    How much is shipping to Sydney?
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

Medium Discus
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyAdo
    How much is shipping to Sydney?
    Shipping to Sydney varies between $29 and $31 - well thats the extreme of all parcels sent thus far. Freight is airport to airport so you will need to collect the parcel from the AAE depot at Sydney Airport.

Fish are double bagged (a few drops of Stress Guard added) and shipped in a foam carton.

I also have some A.steindachneri (not genderable at this point) and some mature A. gibbiceps

The A.huascar are growing well and may be available by Easter.

take care

Just an Egg
    thx for that hassles.
    thats great, ill probably be in touch with you in the next few days. ...aswell as seeing wat my LFS can do for me.
    thanks again
    Nic
    Make sure you do your reading!
    I know its helped me!