Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    overdue update of getting this thing into the house, 1st off we had to get the cabinet in problem its 3cm widre than the door way, so bits had to come off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12072009069.jpg   12072009070.jpg   12072009073.jpg  

next up tank was cleaned up, and brought in the same way, it being slightly thinner then the cabinet it went in no problems, 80L of blue gircle pool filter sand was washed and added along with a big bit of wood from Proteus.

the sump was placed, me being an idiot forgot to put down foam and scratched the inside of the cab. sump was filled with media 10L of pond matix 20L of hydroton and a few bits of biomat and white wool.

a phosban reactor was aded and filled with 500ml of purigen. it runs off an eheim compact 600l/h pump dialed right down with a flow rate of 50l/h.

a 5000l/h sedra pondmaster pump is used on the return and again dialed right down to bout 2000l/h and 2 jager 300w heaters added.

as the tank was going to house Geo's lids were needed these were cut from 6mm glass and some brushed aluminium handels added to the top to match the corner strips and light.

25mm pvc was used for the plumbing and 19mm flexi hose for the return heres some photos of the finished product by day and night thanks to the aqualina 5 foot double CF unit with moonlight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscf3919.jpg   dscf3845.jpg   dscf3948.jpg  

some photos of the fish.

A massive thank you to Proteus for the tank, Dad, Shane and Brian for the help getting it in, Ben at AOA for rushing the light to me, Mattzilla for the Tocantins and leucosticta, Scott Bowler for the 3 Rio Branco's and the boys at Auburn aquarium for special ordering the anubias.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscf3926.jpg   dscf3935.jpg   dscf3924.jpg  

wow looks great mate!!!!
    my Flickr photo page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27593184@N05/
    my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mattzilla5000#p/u
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>><( (((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thanks buddy, its your fish that make the tank

excellent stock as always!!!

Medium Discus
    Saw it on Sunday. Its a very nice and sleek setup. Very jealous.
    Aaron

Just an Egg
    lol that is amazing

this is why i have a honda odyssey 6 seater, the rear bench seat folds down into the floor, and the 2 middle bucket seats come totally out, so its nothing but flat floor from tail gate to driver & passenger seats.

i cant remember exactly but its somthing like 2.5meters long (atleast) x 1 meter wide (or 1.1 cant remember) x how eva high the interior is.