Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For those who have not seen this for real it does look a bit horrific, but it is suprisingly calm, and the fish are happy laying on thier sides.
    Why me ?

Yes Proteus is right, these pictures were taken just few mins before packing. well, they are pretty used to it, we are having almost 100percent water changing twice a day in the farm, so you see they were pretty "calm" i guess:P

anyway, glad that you all like the quality.
    cheers,
    Sam

Just an Egg
    Hi

Just wondering if any of your discus are stocked by Sydney importers? I like the Red Eruptions on your site.

Thanks.

hi, nope to be honest for sydney at the moment. please recommend any importers to me or importer who interested, please contact me. I am more than happy to work with you guys!

Larvae
    Quote Originally Posted by IDF MALAYSIA
    hi, nope to be honest for Sydney at the moment. please recommend any importers to me or importer who interested, please contact me. I am more than happy to work with you guys!
    Put me down for some of the gold ones when (if?) they arrive.
    And a few solid reds as well, if you have them.
    Hope someone picks up on your invite real soon.

Old Dave

yup, some one please~~~

Larvae
    IDF,

you might like to comment on the "We Colour the Fish" on your website.
    Could be scary to some Aussie Importers..

http://www.idfdiscus.com.my/index.php

Thanks

Old Dave

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dave
    IDF,

you might like to comment on the "We Colour the Fish" on your website.
    Could be scary to some Aussie Importers..

http://www.idfdiscus.com.my/index.php

Thanks

Old Dave
    i considered importing through IDF but youre right "we color the fish" put me off, it has no explanation of what it means.. and minimum purchase is way too many( it would equal the same amount as discus in perth!!!)..sorry sam maybe next time
    click on my www

oops, didnt know that the slogan colour the fish raised that much concern ..actually it's just slogan, we use no hormone except for chlorophyll pink to enhance colour, you can check the contents, it's safe using them on discus.
    anyway, the moq, my friend, it's required by the airline, not by me.. it's always unwise to trade few heads when come to international trade, because there are still charges on custom, fowarder handling charge, and ofcourse the shipping charges by the airline, sometime it end up all the charges are more than the fish cost itself. so no choice, unless you are distributor in this case i suppose.
    see you all mate!