Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tiny Fry
    The vet's instructions where to start the flagyl before the third treatment of prazi. I treated with flagyl on Saturday and again yesterday. I've moved both fish to a smaller tank to conserve meds. The flagyl treatment is for 3 days, treating each day after a 30% water treatment. It's pea soup in there at the moment so I'll just have to see when it clears up.
    The panacur was just something to keep on hand, not specifically for the treatment.

Tiny Fry
    He hadn't looked good since the second trip to the vet. It was very stressed and jumped out of the tank on Saturday night when I wasn't home.

I learnt a few lessons from this, you don't want your discus to get swim bladder problems and that 'Fluke and Tapeworm Tablets' by Aqua Master works a lot better than sterizin for treating gill flukes.

Thanks for the imput everyone, I think it a situation that was never likely to have a happy ending.

So sorry to hear that, and especially after you worked so hard.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Tiny Fry
    My wallet is still burning. Would have been a great fish to breed as it's really hard to get good bd's.