Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi, I'm New Here!

Australian? Interested in Eartheaters? EartheatersAustralia

After many months of information and photograph gathering, research, and website development, ozarowana and I are proud to announce the launch of EartheatersAustralia, a community powered hobbyists guide to Eartheater species presently residing in the Australian trade.

What is EartheatersAustralia?
    EartheatersAustralia is aimed at consolidating information that is quite scattered and also trying to get a general consensus as to which species of Eartheaters are actually here in Australia. While some species may still need a little work, the bulk of the website is complete and functioning. Please note that this is not a regular profile website; while it does provide information detailing how to successfully identify and differentiate certain species, it mainly deals with the availability of species within Australia. Photographs shown on each species profiles are all sourced from Australian hobbyists and information regarding the status of many species came to us as a result of many enthusiasts contributions to various major Australian forums.

Can you help?
    You most certainly can and we welcome any hobbyists contributions towards the website. If you have reasonable quality photographs you would like added, believe certain information is incorrect or needs adjustment, or currently own a species not on the list, please contact ozarowana or myself via forums or email. If you run into any errors on the website please also feel free to contact us so we can fix it as soon as possible.

With Eartheaters starting to come back into fashion recently, we hope this website helps beginners and experts alike with their love of Eartheaters.

Thanks,
    japes & ozarowana.

Great website guys! Keep up the good and informative work
    my Flickr photo page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27593184@N05/
    my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mattzilla5000#p/u
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>><( (((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi Japes,

Great job on the site update, excellent site, great information, thanks guys.

Cheers
    Larry

Just an Egg
    Congratulations on compiling some great links and information on a clear and local website.

Thank you
    Erica (-:

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Looks great guys.

With so much confusion, debate & discussions on species ID it is good that we can at least know which species are actually in Australia.
    There are so many unanswered questions relating to species ID.

There is a great debate going on at present here.

http://www.perthcichlid.com.au/forum...howtopic=24039

Col
    Fish tanks are like potato chips.....you can't have just one.

http://www.perthcichlid.com.au

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Indeed it is, in a few weeks it will most certainly be a lot more interesting, as Heiko can be a little sporadic with his reply schedule - busy man

Myself and ozarowana are both currently involved in the discussion as I'm sure you're aware.

Just an Egg
    Hi Ryan... Just emailed EdBurress the perthcichlid site so maybe he will join in the discussion... very interesting... I can't add much to it but can certainly learn a lot.. Take care and keep posting those tank shots wherever.. I love looking at them and thinking maybe someday I can take photos 1/2 as good ... Gotta do better by my geos.. so I will be practicing.. Good luck with your new site as well...
    Sue
    120gal koi angel , baby angels, rams and orangehead geos
    29 gal angel , bn, red tailed shark and black skirts

It's back online http://www.eartheatersau.net
    EartheatersAustralia: What's here and what's not.

nice work I missed it

Larvae
    Hi Guys,

Is this site still online anywhere?

Thanks
    Peter