Well, isnt it hard to buy some Loc-Line in our great land of Oz . One place i found that sells to the public (AusFrags) didnt have 3/4" in stock. In the end i thought id stop wasting my time searching around for other places and order it in from overseas. The downside - its costly.

I wanted loc line for the outflow into the tank. I didnt want to use 90degree elbows as i didnt want the flow of water running along the bottom. I wanted the flow mid way going up to the top. I didnt want my risers going up to far also so to use loc line would enable me to have the plumbing finish low to the substrate and also have the water flow directed across the tank and up. I will be using Y spliters in the Loc line to help me achieve a nice slow current to eliminate any dead spots in the tank.

I have also painted the inside of the cabinet white. I havent used marine varnish as i belive this is mainly for reef tanks that have sumps etc. Im painting the inside white purely to make it easier to see the equipment etc in there. It was way too dark otherwise. It helps a lot.

I also have not yet fixed teh bulkheads. The right side bulkheads are ready for their quarter turn tightening. The left hand side bulkhead nuts were butchered by me trying to cut them down . They may work still but im not going to trust it. I will be buying 3 more bulkheads with a small flange.