Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    still going gangbusters, saw another female with some slight fin damage tonight, not sure whats going on after lights out, will keep you posted how it goes.

Hi, I'm New Here!

pepermint fry

hey illusion,

hope most of your peppermint fry made it, just wondering if you want to sell any off as i really want to add some to my new setup in the next few weeks

cheers
    jared

Larvae
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSN
    will keep you posted how it goes.
    where's our updates illusn?

hi guys sorry I've been slack had a few dramas with one of dads tanks. pep fry doing well but theres only around 6 left. once i sort out some new tanks I'll set the trios up propperly and we should be in full swing.

Medium Discus

Raising BN Fry

Raw zucchini ( just be sure you don't leave it in the tank for too long as it will do terrible things to your water. Put it in in the morning and replace it in the evening etc. A piece of wood, doesn't really matter how small, but this is part of their natural diet. Algae wafers and microworms if using barebottomed tank. They will rasp along the floor and collect the mircoworms.I have raised in both gravel covered and bare bottomed tanks. Also,. have somewhere where the fish can hide from the light and feel safe. Follow the basics and you can't go wrong.

Glenn

there's plenty of wood in the tank and the zucchini has been going in every few days, gave the tank a good clean last night and the biggest fry are now 19-21mm they look great, aftyer moving a bit of stuff about theres deffinately more than 6 in there, theres also a swarm of 6-8mm fry so i guess mum and dad have been busy despit my near complete neglect.

will have to sperate them a bit through, 8 adult peps is too much for 1/2 a 4x20x20.

Congrads

I must say Im impressed your pepps bread on a round tunnel cause I have tried to breed in a round tunnel but no eggs so I made a flat bottom cave and all is good for breeding. Very Impressed..
    Peppermints are the best catfish