Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Larvae
    It went sour even with Andrew's mix. I'm think their too small to take the dose.

I've started force feeding and with good results. All are now eating with out my help. Going to keep feed them 3rd and 5th day.

What I'm concerned about will it return seems I'm not treating the water. In a bit of a bother here as I don't want some super bug. I have read that if the water is kept clean and fish are happy and health they will keep it at bay.
    L066
    Assorted small fish
    6x2x2 Aqua One

Larvae
    How does siphoning waste work with this treatment?

I've put my 7 juvenile discus in ~105 litres of water and dosed them with 13x200mg tablets.

If I feed them and siphon out water, am I meant to replace that water (which will dilute the medication) or do I let the tank run slightly lower and lower for the 48 hours between 30% water changes?

Thanks
    Ben

Larvae
    I followed Merrilyn's instructions but after one day my water has gone cloudy and the fish have stopped eating. I used the tablets not the liquid.

Do I just stick to the plan and do 30% WC after 48hrs?
    Ben

Yeah the metro makes the water taste bad.

Also remember metro is only effective for 4-8 hrs. So if you siphon your tank 8hrs or more after treatment there's no active drug left. Just stick to the plan and redose after 48 hrs

Larvae
    Great, the plan has been stuck to
    Ben