Medium Discus

What grinds my gears

You know what grinds my gears? Duplicate posts. I have fast internet speeds at work so its not the slowness that, in the end, results in the duplicates with my impatience. And im the only one that seams to duplicate post so its not the site. I have no idea how it happens but it has to be something im doing wrong. I submit once then it posts but somtimes i submit once and it goes blank and freezes. I refresh the screen and Wooska. A freakin duplicate! next duplicate i get the monitor is going out the 21st window.

I apologise to everyone for my duplicate posts.
    Aaron

Same happens with me sometimes. I usually ask the admins to delete my double posts, if I notice it's happened.
    Previously known as "Tankwatcher"

Medium Discus
    ok cool. Just a PM through to them?
    Aaron

Yes, that's what I do. You have just changed your avatar - last I looked it was discus

Medium Discus
    ok thanks heaps.

Yeah i was trying to put the photo that deb enhanced of me in Amazon Lounge but it was too small. So went for something different in the end. Its not one of my fish like the other Avatars ive had. Its a nice shot though.
    Aaron

yes, very nice shot

Blue Diamond Discus
    Aaron & Robyn something which may cause this?

If/when your using Internet Explorer, do you open ONE page only and use the BACK and FORWARD arrow/buttons to view each thread?

If this is the case then thats is most likely why your getting double posts.

An idea or something to try is when using the newest version of Internet Explorer open each thread in a NEW TAB. Its the most effective and efficient way to surf the web. For me anyways....

HTH

Medium Discus
    Oh yeah, thanks Matt. I sometimes use the Back/Forward and i sometimes use the sites directory trails. It depends. I will deffinately try the new windows as i dont usually do this. Will trial it and hopefully makes a difference.
    Aaron