Hi, I'm New Here!

red pigeon with a bloated or bulging abs

Can someone please help me treat my red pigeon who does not eat but has a slightly bloated tummy. I thought it was worms and was told to treat with metro which I did. The fish ate live black worms when it was treated with metro after 2 days. I wanted to test her out. She has been passing out some stringy white jel like poo. I have given the full course as advised by Wayne from Xtreme. He has been so helpful and I feel so emabarrssed to disturb him again. No change to her belly. I have now tried epsom salts but cannot see any improvement. I am not sure what I should do next. I would appreciate all your help as I do not want to lose the fish. Thanks in advance. Grace
    GRACE CHAN

At what dose did you use the Epsom Salts?

H
    Why me ?

Hi, I'm New Here!

red pigeon with a bloated or bulging abs

Very little. Half teaspoon to 60 litres of water. I was told not to put more than 1 teaspoon ful as it hardens the water. Am I doing something wrong? Cheers Grace
    GRACE CHAN

You used too little to be affective. Try the amount that I said. 60 liters is about 13 uk gallons, so 3 heaped will be ok, and effective.

Yes the tds will increase by a huge amount, this is due to the magnesium, do not worry, a good few hours up to a days soak will move things along.

Add an airstone as well to make sure the O2 is stable.
    hth

H
    Why me ?