Thread: Hi

Hi

Hiya guys,

I am new here, but have lurked in and out for a long time. I enjoy reading your posts and love some of your fish, and I know a few of you guys from other forums.
    I dont want to give my name right now, but my user name kind of reflects me and how I feel right now, so please forgive me.

I love discus and have been lucky enough to have a few very high standard fish from an asian importer in the UK. I have been keeping them for about 5 years, breeding at times too, but first had discus in the late Eighties.
    I will help where I can, or when I feel strongly about a comment. I do enjoy a laugh, so please forgive my sometimes sarcastic humor, no offence is ever meant.

For you guys in the UK, there is 'The British Discus Show' in Bristol in November. I know it will be a great event, my friend Andrew Soh will be there too as a guest judge and speaker. If you are interested check out http://www.british-discus-show.com/

Hollowman
    Why me ?

Medium Discus
    Welcome as an official member Hollowman. Im sure you will fit in just nicely. Would love to see some pictures of your fish, setup... (he types with nervous fingers)

Blue Diamond Discus
    I HUGE Welcome to you Hollowman...

Experienced discus keepers can sometimes be hard to find but will always be welcome here. Certainly your experiences and knowledge are priceless. I'd love to hear more about your discus keeping history and also see some pictures of your past and present stock.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I look forward to being a member.
    Why me ?

We look forward to hearing of your experiences in the world of fish Hollowman.

Welcome to the forum.

Andrew Soh is a very well respected member of this forum. Any friend of his is immediately a friend of ours :P
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend