Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Larvae
    the anti-fungal will take care of the eye?

if it looks like filaments growing on the fish its fungus, in this case proably the same organisum thats infedted the eye.

add salt as well during the treatment 1tsp/40L

Larvae
    Woke up this morning, my pleco died and my other upside down cory cat also. On the flip side, it seems like the melafix is making his eye better. First time in 2 days he's not on the top of the tank and you can see his eye a little bit.

Larvae
    Anyway, over the last couple of days I purchased Furan-2 to treat everyone. After a 2 days of promise on the last day of my treatment the eye thing is still there and has even spread to my other discus. As you can see on my checkerboard it starts off as this smaller white circle on their eye and grows from there. I have no idea what to do, so please if your going to tell me to put more medicine in or new medicine keep in mind my tank is completly saturated in Furan-2 =(

Dan I'm really concerned about this problem spreading to your other fish, even after using medication.

You're in danger of having a whole tank wipeout, so I think it's time to call in some professional help. Ring your local vet and ask him if he treats fish, if not, can he recommend someone who does.

There's only so much help the members of a forum can offer. I think it's time to call in the professionals.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Larvae
    Well guys, thanks anyway I appreciate all the help. I guess I"ll just do some huge water changes and see what happens. If anyone has any ideas or anything please let me know.

Mate, Like i mentioned to you in the pm's your at the stage where a vet can be of the most help to you.

if you can id the organisum you can fix this within 48 hours with the correct treatment.

Larvae
    I've been trying to find a vet or animal clinic tomorrow I should be able to call some places. Does anybody know a website or anything that tells you if they do FISH, house calls, etc. Thanks.