Larvae

Another question about aggression

Anyway, I recently bought 4 more discus from discusmadness.com (i went there and they all survived the hour drive home but after a long acclimation and putting them in it seems to be just a complete fight in there. Everyone is messing with everyone. I figure its just to set up a pecking order however I bought these guys to settle down the other 3 i had. Heres an order of my fish.

2 - 2.5 blue cobalts
    1- 3.5-4 inch Blue cobalt turqoise sorta guy
    2- 2.5 deep red turqoise
    1- 2.5 checkerboard
    1- 2.5 marlboro

The smaller cobalt always bothered the other smaller cobalt, now he attacks everyone even the bigger one, which he never bothered before. Theres plenty of space in the tank for them. Will this stop, or is there a way to get them to settle down or just wait it out.

Larvae
    It usually should stop, if it doesnt then it would at least lessen. My discus always do that, one time the daddy discus in the tank pecked all the others literally every time he saw them. After a week or so he left most of them alone but to this day he still pecks 2 of my BD's

Just an Egg
    Aggression should settle down - they just need to sort themselves out and figure out their pecking order. Are they in a planted tank or bare bottom and what's the tank size? Personally, I find overcrowding discus makes them a bit snappy. In a planted tank they have got somewhere to go for quiet time. Best of luck with the 4 new fish

It will settle down. They're young fish still sorting out the pecking order. It's all pretty normal, and they rarely do any harm to each other.

The main thing to watch is that one isn't being picked on all the time. So long as everyone is having a go at everyone else, things will eventually settle.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Larvae
    Thanks guys, everyones settled down for the most part. I actually witnessed some cool stuff, as one of my cobalts went head to head (literally) with the deep red turqoise for a couple of min. But now everyones pretty relaxed with little picking or none.
    One of the cobalts still picks on the other cobalt which I hoped would stop with the addition of new fish but it hasn't and that fish really seems miserable. His fins are usually clamped and he's pretty colorless. But he eats and still swims around. Hopefully he'll do better with new fish over time. Look forward to showing you guys the pics!