Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Added a couple of new turks and a juvie golden.........he's not perfectly round but I'm hoping to fatten him up and see what he looks like!

Tiny Fry
    The tank's looking fantastic!

I love that giant snakeskin too.

Perhaps you could give us a plant list and ferts regime etc...

Congratulations !

Robert

Blue Diamond Discus
    Yeh there's no better achievement then starting with a skinny little juvi and watching him/her growup into a gorgeous big adult.
    I love the back fill of plants mate it looks awesome. I've always been a huge fan of your tank.

Are you running co2 for plants?

No CO2 in this tank. I have 3 root tabs under each of the swords on the left and 1 between the crypts on the right. I guess the fish poop just enough to help out the plants! I do 40% water changes ever other day and feed 3 times a day. The 2x65 watt coralife 10K light is on 14 hours a day. The plants grow slow, but they do grow.

The plants have really filld in the tank & grown a lot snce your earlier pictures. That is a very nice looking tank you have.
    Previously known as "Tankwatcher"

Just an Egg
    hi do you have any algea problem?

sorry, yeah I get a small amount of algea on the glass. Some Green on the right side where the sun hits it through a window and a little brown algea if I run the lights too long. I have 4 or 5 ottos and 2 albino BN plecos that help some.........Nothing much on the plants and never any problems with the sand...........I do 40% water changes every other day too!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    im so jealous!! healthy looking fishes!! great job!

Been a while, I rescaped because I had so many pieces of driftwood that we getting lost. I wanted a single large looking piece. It's starting to fill back in, I really trimmed all the plants down.