Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Larvae
    He's like 3.5 inches and a bit older so he's a little more picky I guess. But he eats bloodworms like a pig, but I REALLY want to vary his diet so I've been feeding that beefheart and flakes for now hoping that he eventually gives in.

Medium Discus
    hmmmm sounds like he is a bit stubborn with the food. The best way of getting him to change is too get Seachem's garlic gaurd (The garlic preperation you were probably talking about Discus Eden) Dont feed him for a few days, so he gets really hungry. Dont worry if he is with other discus. Then get some beefheart and either soak it in the garlic liquid or poor the galic into the tank 5 minutes before eating. Then pop the BH into the tank and he should go for it. Making him hungry is the key. If they are healthy (no worms, flukes etc) then its just him being stubborn and this should break him. he will start pecking at it. Gradually being this BH into his diet. You can even mix it up with the worms so they get a lil bit of both and that helps. Good luck with it. Let us know how it goes.

Larvae
    Seachem's garlic guard.. is this available in the US? If it is I'll def get it and let you guys know how it turns out! Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it!

Medium Discus
    AHHH, sorry mate. assumed you were in Oz. My bad. in the US try Ecosystem Aquarium Garlic Plus. I have included a link for you. Being in Oz i naturally cannot tell you wjhere to get it but if you google Aquarium garlic or something like that then im sure you were find a place. You could also try your LFS.

http://www.ecosystemaquarium.com/pro...arlic_plus.cfm

Larvae
    hehe thanks i'll give it the ol' college try! Also in an unrelated topic see if you can go to my thread about my possibly sick discus if you can, thats a little more nerve wrecking.

Medium Discus
    ps. just found the link to get it online in the US.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewIt...811~tab~5.html

Larvae
    thanks I appreciate it.