Larvae

Got some new discus

Hey all howsd it going?? I acquired some new discus im very pleased with i bought a little pidgeon blood not sure if its a pearl, And a little snakeskin 25 for the pidgeon and 35 for the snakeskin they are about 2 inches maybe a little smaller, Im seeing hints of their colors and markings, Cant wait to see them as adults, I got rid of one of my angel fish and 2 of my gouramis to make some room for these little treasures. I have a quetion is it smart to keep babies with full grown?? I know the water changes must be alot and im prepared for that. The little guys are doing great,eating like pigs and they are all around the tank,Not scared at all. A few of the older discus occasionally will chase them around but nothing too bad. Check out these pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00890.jpg  

Blue Diamond Discus
    Hey Joe, any chance you could post up some clearer pics mate. I love seeing new fish....

Larvae
    Its really tough,I run my air bubbles through my powerhead so its got quite a dispersement, Ill see what i can do though

Joe
    50 gallon aquarium,1 brown discus,1 Jack Wattley Turquoise,1 Marlboro red,1 Pidgeon blood,1 snakeskin,and 1 cobalt. One fluval 305,and an eheim 2215,Kent marine nitrate absorber and ceremic tubes for bio load. Change 1/4 of my water 7 days a week.