Hi, I'm New Here!

Changing to DISCUS

Hi eveyone, newbie here. I have been keeping Angels for going on two years, but a while back my husband bought me a beautiful little blue discus. Yesterday he bought me a second that looks like ornange and red squiggle lines all over it.

Anyway, after putting them into our tank with the Angels (2) we discovered eggs in the tank and realized the Angels had paired, so we moved the Angels and now have 2 Discus, a small loach, and a Bristle Nosed Plecos in the 26 Bow tank.

pH is 6.8, Temp is 80, and we have plants throughout. Questions are:
    1. Can I add more? I would like to add one more Discus.
    2. Should I raise the temp or is it OK?
    3. Do I need to move the loach?
    4. Is the Bristle Nose Plecos a good bottom feeder for Discus?
    5. I have an Emporer 400 filter with double filtration pads and do 20% water changes weekly. The nitrate/nitrite/amonia are all stable and perfect according to my test kit. Do I need to make more changes???

Thanks for any and all responses!!!

I will be posting pix as soon as I get my digital camera back from my kids!

Just an Egg
    really unless they're a breeding pair discus should be kept in groups 4 min. 5 better but your tank is really to small for more than the two when full grown.also raise the temp needs to be 82 min. thats the temp i keep mine some go a little higher but 80 is not enough. the loach should be fine the bristle nose do a great job of cleaning up and i would up the water changes