Just an Egg

angel and new discus?

I have previously had 2 angels with 4 discus but as some may know i didnt quaranteed a new addition(my bad) and got a disease (not sure what but cleared up now) I am now down to just 2 discus and 1 angel. My angel is a big boy and currently shoals with my 2 discus. I am getting 3 new discus probably about 4 inches sometime in the next couple of weeks.
    I just wanted to see other ppl's opinion on keeping him in there with the discus. I do have another tank that has a lonely wild angel in but the one in my discus tank seems so happy and obviously hasnt got any disease issues cos hes been in with discus for 6 months now. Do u think he might fight for dominance with the new arrivals and do u think it will be better all round to move him to the community tank to be with the other angel.
    Do you think the angel will be able cope with temp drop and cope with having ALOT more competition for food

angels can be a bit more agro then discus, but if its schooling ok with the other discus I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

if posisble at feeding time feed from both ends of the tank, just to makes sure he doesn't out compeat them for food.

Just an Egg
    hes feeding ok with the two at the mo but he is very greedy so with more discus is might cause more problems. I think i will move him over and put cardinals in with the discus instead. Do u think my angel will cope in a busy community tank after havin such an easy ride with the discus.

he'll be fine, angels can hold their own

Just an Egg
    Thanx its nice to know that u think he'll be fine. I just sumtimes get worried that what im doin isnt the best for my fish and imo my fishes happiness is paramount